- There are two entrance/exit locations to get into the property
- Laundry House is open 24/7 for Tiny Cabin Guest Door Code: 1107
- Firepits are located on the end of the Tiny Cabins. Firewood, Starters and Lighters for sale in General Store
- Entertainment Center is open daily from 7:00am-10:00pm. Side Door Code: 5555 Turn on the inflatables by plugging in the blowers and flipping on. Arcade is upstairs. Turn off all inflatables and arcade machines when finished and click lock symbol on door when leaving.
- General Store is open 24/7. Self Checkout with Card Pay. Door Code: 0389
- Hot Tub is open daily from 7:00am-10:00pm. Change sign to occupied when entering. Please limit time to 30-45 minute sessions so that other guests can have a turn as well.
- Kayaks are available to all guest. There are adult and children's kayaks. Life Jackets are Required!
- The lake is open to all guest for fishing and kayaking. Catch and Release Fish, Please!
- Waterfall Trail is over the bridge and straight up the path. Do not climb down into the bottom of the watefall as it could be very dangerous!
- Rock Creek Trail is over the bridge and directly to the right. Climb the large rocks all the way to the top while finding old Indian artifacts, arrowheads and cool rocks.
- Fallen Tree Trail is located on the far right side of the property. Cross the fallen tree and follow the trail to the top of the mountain. Look for painted circles on tree's leading you up and back down the same way.
PARENT SUPERVISION REQUIRED FOR ALL CHILDREN!